Returns and Refunds
Information on the Indomart returns, cancellation and refunds policy.
We offer our customers complete peace of mind. If you’d like to return any items bought from Indomart we will be happy to refund or exchange the product in accordance with the conditions below, provided they are returned in a fully resaleable condition and you have cancelled the order within 15 days of receipt. Fault or damage caused by accident, misuse, negligence and normal wear and tear is not covered by this policy. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Cancelling an order
If you’ve already checked out, you cannot amend an existing order, please place a new order. You cannot change the delivery address for an order that has already been placed. We may, at our discretion, cancel or amend an order provided you call us within 30 minutes of placing the order, although we cannot guarantee that we will always be able to provide you with this facility. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the goods have been dispatched, any return or exchange must be processed in accordance with this returns policy.
If you have accepted delivery and wish to return an item please read "returning your item" below. Some items are excluded from our returns policy. Please see "what can't be returned" for details. We’re sorry but we’re unable to exchange items: please place a new order.
Your legal right to return
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 requires us to provide you with goods in conformity with the contract and gives you the right to return goods purchased online without giving a reason (e.g. if your goods are not wanted) within 14 days starting from the day after the date of delivery.
Indomart offers a 4 weeks goodwill returns policy. If you choose to return your product it should be returned unused and in a new, saleable condition, with original packaging and labels still attached, along with any free gifts within 4 weeks of delivery.
Any refund due will be credited to the card used for purchase within 7-9 days of our receipt of the returned goods. Your bank may take longer to process such transactions. We may reduce the amount refunded if the goods have been used or handled unreasonably before return.
Some goods cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons. Please note that the following items will be deemed as used if unwrapped and can only be returned if there is a manufacturing fault:
- earrings where the packaging is unsealed.
We will refund delivery charges only if all goods ordered in the same transaction are returned within 4 weeks. If returned items were part of a promotional offer, or e-vouchers were used, the amount refunded will be reduced using an appropriate ratio.
You may use the returns form enclosed with your order to cancel your contract with us and return your product to store or by post but you are not obliged to do so provided you cancel your contract clearly and return the goods (quoting your order number) to the address shown on your returns label, at your own cost, within 4 weeks.
Returning your item
We want you to be delighted with your purchase but we understand that there may be times when you are not entirely satisfied. If you have received your order and no longer want one or all of your products, and it is not excluded by our Returns Policy.
Returning to Store
• Simply fill in the returns label, to show which items are being returned, repackage the items (including any free items) in new, saleable condition with original packaging and labels still attached within 4 weeks
• You can find your nearest participating Click & Collect store using our online store locator: follow the link on Indomart.Indomart.co.uk Returning by post Simply repackage the item, (including any free items), in new, saleable condition with original packaging and labels still attached to arrive within 30 days of delivery, and complete and enclose the returns form to confirm which items are being returned.
• To return your parcel via Royal Mail simply attach the pre-paid returns label attached to the delivery note to the parcel and take your parcel to a Post Office.
• Please ask for (and keep) a free certificate of posting.
• Unless the item is faulty a returns delivery charge of £3.50 will be deducted from your refund.
What will be refunded?
• We may reduce the amount refunded to you if returned items were part of a promotional offer or if items have been used or handled unreasonably before return.
• Any evouchers used will be refunded separately and sent to you at the email address given during checkout process.
• If you return your order within 4 weeks we will refund you the original outbound delivery charge if all of the items in your order are returned together.
• If you return your order outside 4 weeks we will only refund your original outbound delivery charge if your item is faulty and all goods are returned together.
• If you only return part of your order we will not refund the original delivery charge.
• If you return your order via Royal Mail a returns charge of £3.50 will be deducted from your refund.
• If you are returning the product because it is faulty, please see "Faulty/Damaged items" below. Any refund due will be credited to the original card of purchase within 3-5 working days of us receiving the goods. It may take an additional 3-5 days for your card issuer to apply the refund to your card balance.
Can I use the product before I return it?
You may examine the items but where you have returned a product, and it has not been returned to us in a fully resaleable condition or has been used or handled unreasonably, we may reduce the amount refunded. The withheld refund may be the full cost of the item if it has been obviously worn or willfully damaged In such circumstances, we will return the item to the purchaser.
What can’t be returned
Some goods cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons. Please note that the following items will be deemed as used if unwrapped and can only be returned if there is a manufacturing fault.
- earrings where the packaging is unsealed.
Amending or cancelling a delivery service
If you’ve already checked out, you cannot add extra products to an existing order, please place a new order. You cannot change the delivery address for an order that has already been placed. We may, at our discretion, cancel or amend an order provided you call us within 30 minutes of placing the order, although we cannot guarantee that we will always be able to provide you with this facility. If you have any queries please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have accepted delivery and wish to return the product, please read "returning your item" above. Some items are excluded from our returns policy. These items are:
- earrings where the packaging is unsealed
Any e-vouchers used will be refunded separately and sent to the email address used during the checkout process.
Products returned as faulty may be examined for faults. If the fault found is due to normal wear and tear, misuse, negligence, willful damage or accident we may not offer a refund to you, and you will be given the option of having the item disposed of or returned back to you.
How to exchange your product
We regret that we are unable to offer an exchange policy for unwanted or faulty goods. If you cancel all or part of your order and return goods to us you may obtain replacement items by placing a new order. All items are subject to availability.
Refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase. Any refund due will be credited to the original card of purchase within 7-9 working days. It may take your card issuer an additional 3-5 working days to process this transaction and for your balance to update.
We'll send an email to tell you when your refund has been processed. When a promotional offer or discount (such as a 10% off voucher, extra Loyalty points, or 3 for 2) applies to more than one product, the total value of the promotional offer or discount is split and shared across each product in the correct ratio. If an item or part of the order is returned, we'll refund the relevant correct value.
Any evouchers used will be refunded as a evoucher. Our Customer Service team will be in contact with you about this.
If you have any queries regarding our returns policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at